Our Four-Step Process Helps You Work Toward Making Your Goals a Reality
We want to understand where you are and where you want to be financially. Above all, we put good communication and trust at the forefront of our relationship.
Step 1: Listen
Before we can create a plan that will work for you, we have to understand your goals. During our initial meeting, we want to learn:
- Who you are and what you want to accomplish
- Your family members and their roles
- Your current financial situation
- Your experiences with other financial advisors
We’ll also tell you more about how we work, including a full disclosure of our fee schedule.
Step 2: Analyze
Next, we evaluate the financial documentation you provide to gain a deeper understanding of your financial situation. We thoroughly examine a full range of materials, including:
- Wills and trusts
- Business agreements
- Tax returns
- Financial and investment statements
- Insurance policies
- Qualified and non-qualified plan documents
- From there, we may discover problems that could hinder your financial success.
Step 3: Plan
When creating a plan, we take a comprehensive and balanced view of your finances. We will review with you how you are doing in four key areas — and how we plan to help you pursue your goals in each one.
- Estate planning — Developing methods to preserve your personal wealth.
- Income tax and investments— Accumulating personal wealth via sound tax and investment decisions.
- Business continuation — Using specific strategies to plan for preservation and transfer business wealth.
- Fringe benefits & retirement planning — Maximizing your corporate checkbook to provide retirement and other types of personal fringe benefits.
From here, you can take our recommendations and use us as the agent or broker of record for any investment or insurance products you need.
Step 4: Follow Up
Our work isn’t done after your plan is implemented. We regularly keep in touch and make adjustments to give you the outcomes you desire both now and as your needs change.
- We review your investment portfolio with you quarterly or more often at your request.
- We carefully consider current economic conditions before making investment decisions.
- We do not use auto-pilot programs, which change investments automatically. Instead, we treat you as an individual investor and incorporate your feedback into our process.
We intentionally maintain a small number of clients to deliver the personalized service you expect and deserve.